- The Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality
- Tipo : Masters
- Modalidad: Presencial en Madrid
- Duracion: 60 créditos ECTS
Sede principal del centro
- BarcelonaSede principal
C/ Aragó 28
Barcelona - 08015, Barcelona
C/ Príncipe de Vergara, 108
Madrid - 28002, Madrid
1 Exalumnos de Tumaster.com
- Opinión global
- Atención al alumno
- Material didáctico
Ha sido muy impresionante para mi formación académica.Excelente, seré una persona preparada y podré ser quien quería ser a que gracias a Dios ya lo soy.
Opinión sobre Master in International Tourism Management
- Opinión global
- Excelente me gustaron son muy geniales
The Master is designed for university graduates. Professional experience is not essential. Language certification or interview in English.
The Master in International Tourism Management, majoring in Management of International Tourism Destinations, is designed to equip professionals and executives to lead global business projects in the tourism sector. Leer más
Reasons to take the Master:
- The spanish version of this master is ranked among the best 100 masters in the world in the Tourism & Hospitality category, according to the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Worldwide 2015-2016.
- The spanish version of this master is the third best Master in Spain.
- Ostelea is an affiliated member of the World Tourism Organization (WTO). Membership of the WTO guarantees the academic quality of the program.
- Ostelea is a member of the Asociación Española de Profesionales del Tourism (AEPT – Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals).
- Professional internships in companies and institutions related to the sector.
- Participation in sector trade fair: Students from the October session attend the Fitur trade fair (Madrid), considered to be the second most important tourism fair in the world.
- International faculty: Some of the contents on certain courses will be taught by lecturers from Ostelea’s partner universities and business schools.
The Professional Careers Service is a department providing support for current and former students which aims to guide and accompany students as they strive to reach new professional goals, as well as adapting their professional expectations and interests to be more closely in line with the employment market.
Professional Careers Services:
- Employment Exchange
- Employment Workshops
- Company Meetings
- Graduate Programme
- Weekly Newsletter
- 4th Year Degree Entrepreneurs Series
- Online Employment Forum
- Tourism Product Director.
- Corporate Director of Tourism Organizations.
- Director of Operation in tourism companies.
- Destination planner and manager.
Lugar de impartición:
Date: October 2018.
Módulo 2:Talent and innovation management.
Módulo 3:Strategic management and operations in tourism destinations.
Módulo 4:Marketing and commercialization of hotel and restaurant companies.
Módulo 5:Master’s Thesis.